Friday, August 6, 2010

Why would anyone nowadays open a business such as a health and beauty spa??/?

would like to know your say on this....Why would anyone nowadays open a business such as a health and beauty spa??/?
*It's a booming market


*Some areas are not stuffed with spas (though mine is!)


*The person opening the spa thinks s/he has something different to offer from what the other spas have





That said, I wouldn't open a spa. The market seems oversaturated to me.Why would anyone nowadays open a business such as a health and beauty spa??/?
That's true it does seem as though there is a spa on every corner. I think if you did have one it would be a great place to market your products if you were in a direct selling company. I am a distributor of a health beverage and I would love to get my product in a spa. To do that I would have to have the owner join me as a distributor, but I would still benefit from her sales, and she would to quite well, considering she has the clients coming to her, and is not having to look for them.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment