Friday, August 6, 2010

I am thinking of starting up my own business! I will call it Summer's Spa! Do you like my logo I have?

Ha, I dont see how that would go with a spa, but its a cute pictureI am thinking of starting up my own business! I will call it Summer's Spa! Do you like my logo I have?
Haha I've known you were a troll based on your answers from previous questions or and your profile information.





Edit:


What does that picture having anything to do with a spa. And how is that picture going to be used in any kind of business? Blind dating maybe?I am thinking of starting up my own business! I will call it Summer's Spa! Do you like my logo I have?
i don't think you should include race in this. it is just a spa for everyone, not just blacks, isn't it?
Lmao. What does that have to do with a spa? That logo seems more like a male brothel for Black women.
This saids britney all over it.
LOL





Good luck with that...I'm sure you'll get great business...
YEA THATS A KOOL LOGO
No, not in your sense
Lol...keisha would be proud.
from the smile on your face, i'm sure some black dude is tapping that
i love it thanks for doing us a Huge Favor
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment