Friday, August 6, 2010

Hi, a Day Spa in my city went out of business-- like they went bankrupt I think?

I have 2 gift cards for them but now I can not use them!


What do I need to do??? What can I do about this?Hi, a Day Spa in my city went out of business-- like they went bankrupt I think?
If they filed bankruptcy then the company is out of business, and you are pretty much out of luck.





If those locations are just closed, but there are still locations opened you should be able to use it at those, or contact the corporate headquarters and see if you can get your money back.Hi, a Day Spa in my city went out of business-- like they went bankrupt I think?
You can try to contact them to get your money back, but I doubt it will work. They aren't obligated to return gift cards, even if they are useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment