Friday, August 6, 2010

CALLING ALL MASSAGE THERAPISTS OR SPA OWNERS! hows the business right now?

im really interested in holistic health and such, and ive always wanted to become a licensed massage therapist. i worked in a spa before, and business was pretty good, but with the econmy, is it still going strong? would it be worth the $8-12,000 for school? not to mention the year it will take me to get certified and probably another year to gain clientele....CALLING ALL MASSAGE THERAPISTS OR SPA OWNERS! hows the business right now?
In my area it is really slow, but it is a reosrt/destination area. In a year who knows what the economy is going to look like.CALLING ALL MASSAGE THERAPISTS OR SPA OWNERS! hows the business right now?
I own a Massage Therapy and Holistic Health Practice in Modesto, CA and I am doing very well. I focus more on health than SPA. I think thats why people come to me is because I am a Holistic Health Practice not a SPA.





www.the-healing-spirit.net

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment