Friday, August 6, 2010

I thought of a name for a full salon/spa business but someting was wrong.Can someone help me with this?

I wanted it in french...but it is taken in english.





it was eternel beaut茅{french} but





eternal beauty{english} business already existed.





I also thought of Raw beauty





Raw beauty is beauty that is stark and powerfully impressive


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/raw%20beauty





{So,The raw part isn't something bad in this case}





I was in love with that name at first but I am not so sure?what do you think and will it cause a conflict if the name is in french even though there is a business thats in english?





I dont know how raw beauty is spelled or said in french.or if it even sounds good in french.





It's like Raw beauty can have like a good look to it when its put up on a sign.Make it look stylish on Sign...but I am still unsure.I'm in love with it but then I dont know.





I also thought of EternalGlow.. but don't know about that either.





Eternalcharm.A name that says wow,Just can't register in my head.





What do you do to think of a good name?I thought of a name for a full salon/spa business but someting was wrong.Can someone help me with this?
I don think you want the word 'raw' in a beauty salon. It conjures up images of peeled skin etc. It doesnt work in French either.


Eternal Glow makes it sound like a tanning salon.


Also in French 'eternal beauty' is 'La beaut茅 茅ternelle'. This sounds a bit stupid too.


I think you need to go for something classier and a bit more unique!I thought of a name for a full salon/spa business but someting was wrong.Can someone help me with this?
well i reallyy loved eternal glow.





if u even want it in french i found it for you and it is 'Lueur 茅ternelle'





even eternally charming is nice
rite now whats hot is organic,natural treatment as opposed to anything to chemical..so maybe ' le naturel beaute shop'
Eternally Beautiful
BLISS eternal
EternalGlow is the best of the ones you have. Don't go with Raw Beauty it just sounds weird.
Hmmm this is a hard decision to make! I like the eternal beaute, but the raw beauty might not be the best business name, it just might sound wrong to some people~
go with the french name, it isnt the same exact name so you should be ok (eternel beaut茅)
waht about love beauty in French?





Beaute Amore?

No comments:

Post a Comment