Friday, August 6, 2010

How can I get back into the spa business?

I am a lisenced esthetician and makeup artist. I love doing it. But last year I lost my job, and in this economy, the only job I could find was as a bank teller. Now I am DYING to get back into my field, but I have very little experience and have been out of the industry for over a year. I have no following... I feel like spa managers don't even want to read my resume because the first thing on it is a bank teller position. Any recommendations on how to get my foot back in the door, or sugguestions for places to apply in North Jersey? Thanks!How can I get back into the spa business?
You can easily go back into the SPA business its very simple dont think of the economic condition just go out and make the most expensive spa in town. Be sure to make it very exclusive and very expensive, overcharge everything and it will be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment