Friday, August 6, 2010

Is is wrong of me to hope that Polio makes a comeback? I have a business idea for a spa named ';Poli-o-asis';.

I would cater to polio victims. I would install top of the line iron lung chambers, and I would offer a Roosevelt VIP room with premium services. This could be my ticket out of the corporate world.





I'd like to know what the market thinks of this idea.Is is wrong of me to hope that Polio makes a comeback? I have a business idea for a spa named ';Poli-o-asis';.
Yours is a brilliant, profit-driven mind. Bravo!Is is wrong of me to hope that Polio makes a comeback? I have a business idea for a spa named ';Poli-o-asis';.
I can't understand what would drive someone to even think of something so disgusting!
You are a marketing genius.
You cracked me up. But as a business venture, you would have more chance of success if you implemented your idea in a Third World country where disease and health care are in crisis. But, at least you'd be doing what a lot of companies are doing!
You are one sick SOB.... I hope it does make a comeback in one instance only....





YOU and then it dies with you
I'd bring my mom to you
Fresh Air doesn't understand. I think it is an excellent idea. But if it doesn't come back....just hope for the best!!!
bahahahahaha


AMUSING
Would there be any fun stuff for fat cats to do there?

No comments:

Post a Comment