Friday, August 6, 2010

How do I start up a spa fish pedicure business and where can I buy the fish ?

I presently have a day spa and would like to implement the spa fish pedicure using garra rufa or chin chin fish. Does anyone have any concrete information on how to go about it and where I can obtain the fish? It all sounds so intriguing and I think it would be a great treatment that would help boost sales even during the economy woes! It looks not only fun but therapudic.How do I start up a spa fish pedicure business and where can I buy the fish ?
Check out Canadian Spa Imports website. They are distributors of the garra rufa fish as well as the chin chin fish. They have put together a very informative ebook at a very reasonable price that will help answer most of the pertinent questions. It also has all kinds of info needed on how to set up a fish pedicure business including care of the fish, feeding, water temperature for spa fish and doctor fish and so on. The url is www.canadianspaimports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment