Friday, August 6, 2010

Best Academics background to become a good business analyst with SPA certification?

I'm going to McGill university soon. I'm looking to become a business analyst with a SPA certification. For some reasons I can't do a bachelor in commerce (with IT specialty). So I thinked about this short cut.





Here the 3 programs that I'm attending:





1.Certificate in Management (30 credits, 1 year)


2.Certificate in Software Development (30 credits, 1 year)


3.Certificate in Systems Analysis and Design (30 credits, 1 year)





+ SPA certification maybe FI/CO





Q1.Do you think that employers would prefer someone with a Bachelor(2 years BA + 1 year IT speciality) than someone with 3 certificates (2 years IT + 1 year BA)?





Q2.How I would be competitive compared to people graduated with a bachelor?





My program is designed to have general skills in business administration(1 year) and more focused to IT(2 years).





*Please note that I will be doing this program to get specialized in SAP.





*Please note that McGill university is classified as 12th best university in the world and the best university in Canada.





*Please also evaluate my English skills :)





Any clarification would be appreciated.





Thank you for your time.Best Academics background to become a good business analyst with SPA certification?
Canada, canada, what a fishy country, i'd sooner visitation Spain
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment