Friday, August 6, 2010

What do moms' think about a spa/tanning/daycare business?

I' am 21 years old nd have a 3 month old baby girl. Ever since I had her I have been missing tanning and getting a mani/pedi !! I have been thinking about a small business idea..... Would moms' like to go to a place where they can bring there kids to a daycare and go tanning and get there nails done at the same time? Of course the kids will be in a separate room so mommy can relax! Do yo think that this would be successful? Would stay at home moms and single moms use this amenity?What do moms' think about a spa/tanning/daycare business?
no, i wouldn't go. i don't have the time or the money. i live in florida and can go to the backyard for a tan....i have never been tanning. i have also never has a mani/pedi. it's just not in the budget and even if it was, it's not where i would waste my money! if i had an extra $50. a week, i would save it and go to disney, the daytona 500 or go see a jaguar game.What do moms' think about a spa/tanning/daycare business?
I like this idea! I am a young Mom myself (22) and I LOVE getting my mani/pedi too although I quit tanning because of all the recent studies. If you are looking at a ';spa'; atmosphere you would have to make sure that the people are not being disturbed from the noise of the kids. How about making the ';daycare'; soundproof or on another floor? Then wherever the Moms are getting their mani/pedi/tanning/massage they are able to keep an eye on the kids and daycare workers via camera?
no Im not into the barbie doll mom scene myself

No comments:

Post a Comment