Friday, August 6, 2010

Business partnership for the first 6 star Golf Retreat & Spa on Lake Victoria, Kenya EA?

Dear Friend


My name is Bill and I am a land owner in Kenya East Africa. My family owns about 700 acres with beachfront access on Lake Victoria, Kenya East Africa. Lake Victoria is the world 2nd largest freshwater lake. I am interested to develop a number of eco-friend projects on this land and other properties I have in the surrounding area, one of them being an international 18 hole golf retreat %26amp; spa with the opportunity to have a number of unique amenities. I have developed a concept paper with key points and ambitions of the project. I seek to form patnerships with international actors that will find this kind of investment interesting. I seek equity, development and management partners. If anyone can give me direction or pointers to people/organisations I should approach to pursue this project, it will be much appreciated.


Best regards


BillBusiness partnership for the first 6 star Golf Retreat %26amp; Spa on Lake Victoria, Kenya EA?
Great question, and this is exactly the type of post I was looking for. I wanted to let you know of a website that I just created called MillionaireLane. com that was specifically designed to bring the wealthy and successful in one place. I think it would be great if you could post some of your advice/questions on that forum.





Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment